Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our First Entry




After viewing other blogs I have decided to start my own blog to track our family adventures and keep everyone up to date on our lives.


As of right now, I am 17 weeks pregnant. Due to have our little one on January 26th, 2009. We are very excited and can't wait to welcome our new bundle of joy into our family.


Here are some pictures we took tonight to start tracking the growth of my belly. Just a warning...I tend to get very big when I am pregnant. : )


3 comments:

fdave2621 said...

Baby,
Are you sure "you get really big"? Just wondering. LOL. I love you so much. Kisses baby.

Love,
Dave

Martin said...

OMG!!!! hehehe you are BIG!!! already!!! thats impressing!!!!

hugs and kisses
Martin

Julie said...

Your baby bump is so PRETTY!!!!!! I love it!! Your blog will be so fun to read!