Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our first road trip


Yesterday was Ava's first official road trip. John (Dave's Dad) and I took her down to Adams in our newly purchased mini-van! Yes, I said mini-van! Dave and I purchased a Honda Odyssey earlier this week. I wasn't too excited to be a mini-van owner, but it has so many great features that we loved for the kids....and it's pretty nice looking too. So, I guess driving a mini-van won't be as bad as I thought. :) Anyway, we took the van and Ava on a small road trip to Adams. We made the rounds introducing Ava to Narcy and my Aunts and cousins at Schmitz Electric. We even ended up having enough time to run to Austin to stop in at Dave's work so he could show off his little girl. It was a fun day....and Ava was so good. She was very alert much of the day. The picture posted is little miss Ava with Narcy!

No comments: