Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy Baby!

The past couple days or so I have had strange pains on my cervix, especially when little Ava is moving around. She is a really active baby, so that is good...but I have been concerned, because sometimes it can be quite painful. It feels like knives are jamming my cervix.

I ended up calling the nurse about it, just to make sure it wasn't something I should be concerned with. She reassured me that I don't need to worry, unless I start having bleeding or spotting with it....and there have been no signs of that.

She was breech when we had our last ultrasound and all of her movements are really low....so the nurse said she is probably pushing or kicking against nerves on my cervix, which is causing the pain. What a little pumpkin!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ouch!! I guess what the nurse says seems to make sense...but it's so good you called. I sure hope she repositions herself so she doesn't keep doing this.