Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kyle's Band Concert




Last night we had the pleasure of going to Kyle's first band concert. He plays the french horn. We were pleasantly surprised at what a great job they did. I wasn't sure what to expect since all I had to compare to it were middle school concerts I had seen in the past, along with remembering how I sounded when I was first learning how to play an instrument...you can only imagine how it may have sounded. After watching the videos, I am confident you will be amazed at how well Kyle and his classmates did last night. The group had only practiced together 2 times prior to this show. Previous to that, each of the individual instrument groups met on their own. I am extremely impressed at how well they did and I am sure you will be too. Way to go Kyle! BTW...sorry some of the videos are grainy. All we have is our camera to take videos. Looks like we will have to purchase a video camera sometime soon. Anyway, at least you can hear the band ok.





Kyle's Band Concert - The whole group from Theresa Freese on Vimeo.





Kyle's Concert - French Horns from Theresa Freese on Vimeo.

No comments: