Monday, April 27, 2009

Dr Appt and Shots

Today Ava had her 2 month checkup....which is actually her 3 month checkup since there wasn't an appointment available for her until now. Everything checked out well. She is a just over 14lbs which puts her in the 94% for weight and she was 25 1/2 inches long, which is 97%. So she is definitely a big girl. I was really surprised this weekend when I put her in a size 12 month pajama. It was a little big but not as big as it should have been for a 3 month old baby. I'm thinking she will grow up to be a very tall girl.

Ava also had her first round of immunizations. I forgot how hard that is to watch. Ava was very sad after her shots....she had such a sad cry. I felt so sorry for her. But the rest of the day went fairly well. She slept for quite a while, but was really smiley when she woke up. Other than a small fever....she took the shots fairly well.

No comments: