Monday, August 10, 2009

Another busy weekend!

This weekend was full of many fun activities. We started out Friday night going to a Corn feed put on by one of my co-workers. It was a great time. We enjoyed amazing corn and good conversation. It was a very relaxing evening.

Saturday I got up and went to Boot Camp at the Healthy Living Center (which I have been doing for the past 7 weeks now) and then packed the Kyle and Allicia up for a day tubing down the Root River in Lanesburo. We went with another co-worker and her family, Ava stayed home with Grandma Freese and Dave played in a softball tournament in Chatfield. It was a perfect day to be on the river. We had a blast just relaxing and soaking up some sun.

And Sunday we drove over to Plain, WI for the Bauer family reunion on my Dad's side of the family. It was a nice trip and a lot of fun to see some of my cousins and their children. I haven't seen many of them for several years.

No comments: