Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm a Mother to a Teenager?!?!?

Yes, it is true...Kyle turns 13 today and I cannot believe it. It seems like just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time. After many hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing, it all ended with a c-section and a beautiful baby boy. From that day forward my life would never be the same, but what a blessing it has been. Thank you Kyle for being such an amazing young man. I'm SO very proud of what you have become. Happy 13th Birthday Kyle!

Lots of Love,

Mom

(Sorry for the picture quality...we didn't have digital pictures back then and I had to scan them from his scrapbook.)































Kyle and his Aunt Joni....look how little she was!

2 comments:

roentgen said...

Ahh... teenagehood - those amazing, ecstatic, painful, memorable, disorienting, lovely, fun-filled, angst-ridden, and special years :)

Theresa Freese Family said...

You hit the nail on the head with that one.