Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Night at Target Field

For Father’s Day this year I bought all the Dad’s tickets for the entire family to go to Target Field to see the Twin’s play the Cleveland Indians.  It was an awesome night to watch a game, despite the 6 blocks I had to go on crutches, both before and after the game.  It was a lot of work, but thankfully I had a wheelchair to get around the stadium and special wheelchair seating once I was there.  We tried to drive to an entrance so I didn’t have to crutch so far, but with all the one ways, and traffic we had no clue how to get there.  So despite the work it took to get me there, it was worth it. 
But as you can see from the pictures below, I look pretty worn out.  Yikes, huh?!?!?
026 083110212D 0831102028 0831102031 0831102128 083110220701 I think the Dad’s really enjoyed their Father’s Day present!
Oh and I almost forgot to mention that a guy fell right on top of me spilling his entire beer on my lap.  I guess he didn’t see me and my bright cast sitting in my wheelchair.  Oh the excitement, huh???

No comments: