Friday, October 22, 2010

Sad News!

I wasn’t sure I was going to share this news on our blog, but since most people know already I figured I might as well share it on my blog as well.  Dave and I were excited to post this picture to announce our exciting news that we were expecting.
surprise
Unfortunately, I started having troubles a few weeks after we found out we were pregnant, and things only went down hill from there.  Despite the rough spots and worry some symptoms I had been having, I went to the doctor a few times and we were able to see the baby and a heartbeat.  I was hopeful that things would improve and that we would be in the clear, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case.  We ended up loosing the baby on September 30th.  It has been a rough road, but we will try again and hopefully the next time we will have better luck.

1 comment:

Hippopotamuslee said...

I'm so sorry for your struggles. I randomly came across your blog and I just wanted to offer my condolences...