Monday, September 22, 2008

I am so happy!

Over the weekend Dave and I and his parents worked really hard on our garage to finally get it organized and put back together. Ever since I moved in over a year ago our garage has been either full of moving boxes, or in the midst of construction. I can finally say it is finished. I am VERY excited about this and proud that my husband finally has it finished. It looks great! BTW....you can tell from the picture that we can finally fit both of our cars in there! This makes my day every time I drive in!!!!! :)


1 comment:

fdave2621 said...

Baby,
YOu are a dork....just know that you cannot rush perfection....and that is what I do.....PERFECTION! I do agree, the garage does look great....I have to give some credit to Troy Steffes, as he did come over and spray it for me. Thanks buddy.