Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

As I can't sleep early this Thanksgiving morning, I decided to reflect on the many things in life I am grateful for.

I'm Thankful For.....

Our entire family and for each healthy day we have to share with them.

This healthy baby growing in my belly....who is consistently reminding me of her presence as she wiggles around inside me. I can't wait to meet her and welcome her into our life. What a blessing it is to experience pregnancy and motherhood. It truly is a miracle.

The faith of God and the many blessing he has given us.

Memories of good and bad times through life.

The broken roads that brought us to where we are today.

Great friends to walk through the blessings and trials of life.

A warm home and a steady job.

Our freedom and endless possibilities.

There are so many things in life to be thankful for....It is my goal to remind myself of that more and I encourage you to do the same. Not only today but everyday.

I'm looking SO forward to this day to begin!

For my beautiful children to wake up, for us to spend the day baking, making memories and building traditions. In the hopes that they will someday share those memories and traditions with their children.

For the good food we will eat in the presence of our loved ones......thinking about those that cannot be with us and wishing they were here.

I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving filled with many memories. Look for a future post with pictures from our day!

Give Thanks ~ Theresa

No comments: