Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Oversized House Guest!


For the next week or so, we have an EXTREMELY large house guest with a drooling problem. My sister Joni is graduating from boot camp at the end of the week. Her dog Lucy (an English Mastiff) has been living with my Dad since she left almost 12 weeks ago. Now, since my Dad is traveling to Fort Jackson for Joni's graduation.....guess who gets to take care of Lucy? You guessed it.....we do! Last night was our first night with Lucy....and it was a long night. Lucy was very home sick and scared of her new home. She barked at every noise and creak throughout the night. In addition to that, Maddie (our dog) insisted on tormenting the poor girl. We're hoping tonight is a better night. As of now, both dogs are resting soundly. I think they had a long day playing....lets hope it lasts!

1 comment:

Julie said...

She is such a horse! I hope she's a good houseguest. I can't believe Joni will be done already - I hope the time has flown for your family & her as much as it seems to have.