Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby Update and Latest Belly Pictures!

Today David and I had a doctors appt. We are just over 33 weeks. Everything looked great, other than the fact that I am still measuring about 2 weeks ahead. This has been consistent ever since our ultra sound. So, the doctor said their is a possibility that Ava could come earlier than we thought. He doesn't see the need to change our c-section date, but said if I were to go into labor before that date we would just do the c-section early. So I guess we will see what happens. I'm still hoping for a Jan 26th baby, but will take her earlier is she comes. : )

It is also time for me to take another belly picture. Again, be prepared for what you are about to see. Ava is definitely growing. Doctor said not to be surprise if she is over 8lbs or more.




No comments: