Friday, May 15, 2009

One week down!

Well, our spring schedule has officially started. Mondays Kyle has baseball games, Tuesdays Dave has softball, Wednesdays another baseball game for Kyle, Thursdays OFF (maybe mom can catch a yoga or pilates class), and then back at the fields again on Fridays for Dave. Yikes HUH?!?!

Thankfully this week didn't feel quite as crazy as I thought it would be, but I'm sure over the next couple months it will. I'm hoping we don't have too many cold and rainy nights over the course of the summer either. This past Wednesday we ended up missing Kyle's game because of the weather. Its not as easy as it used to be now that we have Ava. She really doesn't like getting rained on...I guess I don't blame her.

So far Kyle has really been enjoying playing on a majors baseball team. Its a whole new world watching his team play this year. They actually field the ball well and have some exciting plays. This season should be a lot of fun. So far they lost their first game, but won their second. Apparently Kyle had a really great play on Wednesday when he had to dive for a ball that came to him in the outfield. I wish I could have been there to see it. I hope to be there for the next one.

No comments: