Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's almost time...and we're more than ready!

Well, I can finally say we are ready for little Ava! Her room is ready, her clothes are all washed, the car seat is ready to be installed, and our hospital bag is packed. In addition to us being ready...I think little Ava is getting ready as well. On Monday at my appointment, the doctor did an ultrasound to see how she was laying and checked her over one last time. She looked beautiful and has finally moved from being sideways in my belly to head down....boy can I tell. I also had the doctor confirm that little Ava was truly a girl. In all of my dreams she has been a boy. I was so worried the first ultrasound was wrong and on the day of, they would tell me she was a boy. What would we do??? We seriously have everything for a girl. Well, thankfully we don't have to worry about it, because the doctor confirmed there are no boy parts on our baby! Thank the lord!


Also, here are a few picture of the nursery....as you can see it would have been a bad thing if she were a boy.

2 comments:

roentgen said...

You all must be so excited! :D We are so looking forward to meeting Ava too ....

Julie said...

Oh how cute!! I can't wait to meet her!!